I ♥ ZA

I ♥ ZA
"If you give up New York I'll give you Tennessee...the only place to be." -Kings of Leon

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm just a girl who wants to see the world.

Thursday 28 April 2011

The First Post

Well, I've been in South Africa for about three months now.  I've been interested in blogging for a while and enjoy reading other people's blogs.  So, I guess it's just time for me to start a blog.  I haven't been keeping a journal since I've been here, and I really want to record this adventure so I can look back on it years from now and remember what it was like when I lived in South Africa.  I've been having an amazing time here! I have met many wonderful people, made some new friends, seen some crazy things, and have experiened things that I never would anywhere in Tennessee, or America.  I am loving my life in South Africa, and want to record my daily happenings, thoughts, and adventures.  I hope it's interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment